Since Jala was passing on a combination of two tagging awards, I’ll take my choice with the “Fabulous Blog Award.” This tagging thing is a great opportunity to get to know other artist’s work better, expand horizons, recommend a few sites to others, and maybe encourage folks to stop by to have a look here.
The rules are simple:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules.
3. Tell 5 interesting things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 5 others.
5. Tell those five others they’ve been tagged.
A few tidbits about myself:
1. As you can see, I have a flying dog. I like her very much.
2. My dog has her own email account. I can’t give out the address, however, because the spam makes her fat.
3. Spam makes me fat, too.
4. I love the ocean and her many moods.
5. My favorite color changes, depending on the other colors nearby.
Choosing the people I’d like to tag is a little harder. I’m a relative newbie to the blogging scene, and some of my favorite bloggers have just recently been tagged, so I’ll pass them by to “share the wealth” a little.
Watermarks, a group blog from artists making art about water — Since I love the sea so much.
Steven Walker Studios. Take a look and you’ll see why I recommend it.
Linda Womak’s Embracing Encaustic because I think it is an intersting medium.
And for something totally different, how about “I am the Cheese” by planetross to brighten your day!